Denimcity.org, located at Hannie Dankbaarpassage 22, Amsterdam. is responsible for the process of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Denimcity.org Hannie Dankbaarpassage 22, Amsterdam. +31 (0) 020 820 8614
Personal data that we process
Denimcity.org processes your personal data by using our services and/or because this information is provided by you to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Contact details list of the customer via an app
– Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years, unless they have permission from their parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent data of children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information. Based on what purpose do we process personal data Denimcity.org processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes of our services and products
– To deliver goods and services to you Automated decision-making Denimcity.org does not make any decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for persons. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example a Denimcity.org employee). For how long do we save personal data Denimcity.org does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We then store data for a maximum of one year for the statistical purposes described. The data will then be erased unless there is a statutory obligation that requires longer storage (such as the seven-year fiscal retention obligation for payment data
Sharing personal data with third parties
Denimcity.org will not sell your data to third parties and will only provide these if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Denimcity.org remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
View, correct or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent from the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Denimcity.org. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to send the personal information we hold about you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Denimcity.org also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How do we protect personal data Denimcity.org takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized correction. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org – We use secured connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) which protects all information between you and our website when you enter personal data. – Access to personal data is protected with a username and password.